The Strange ShiChi!!! s' world!!! Index du Forum

The Strange ShiChi!!! s' world!!!
Forum de deprimé de la vie T . T

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

ONLINE BOOK What's Wrong With My Camera?: A Guide To Taking

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Strange ShiChi!!! s' world!!! Index du Forum -> le coin du n'importe quoi !!! -> pUB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
camepaz
1er ShiChi!!!"s biG brAiN grAd

Masculin
ShiChi!!!'s golD: 169
ShiChi!!!'s total: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 06:07 (2017)    Sujet du message: ONLINE BOOK What's Wrong With My Camera?: A Guide To Taking Répondre en citant

What's Wrong With My Camera?: A guide to taking better photographs with any camera Rinat Halon
What's Wrong With My Camera?: A guide to taking better photographs with any camera epub free

() Im probably leaning towards the nikon 28mm.While Id love to have a 16-35 VR in my bag as an option, the VR doesnt help subject blur, and I would prefer the option to take low-light action/candid shots without subject motion blur, so I want to go as fast as possible.Also, night shots with stars cannot be exposed for more than 15-20 seconds before they appear elongated instead of round, so the larger the aperture, the better.Author PostsViewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Primary SidebarArchivesComposition and ArtEssays and InspirationPhotography BusinessPhotography NewsPhotography TechniquesPhotography TutorialsPost-ProcessingTours and Travel Login Username Password Remember Me RegisterLost Password Subscribe via EmailEnter your email address to subscribe to this site and receive notifications of new posts by emailI have it and it is a great lens.unclemikeyApril 2, 2014 at 8:07 pm #73387 BlakeParticipantThanks for the advice and suggestions everyoneSkip to primary navigation Skip to content Skip to primary sidebar Skip to footerPhotography LifePhotography Life provides various Stay Another Day: The hard-boiled stories of a South London Private Eye (A Nick Sharman Thriller) Mark Timlin photography news, reviews, articles, tips, tutorials and guides to photographers of all levelsHeader Right Main navigationReviewsCamera ReviewsLens ReviewsOther Gear ReviewsPhotography TipsPhotography Tips for BeginnersPost-Processing Tips for BeginnersAdvanced Photography TutorialsLandscape Photography TipsWildlife Photography TipsPortrait and Wedding Photography TipsPhoto-Essays and AdviceForumPhoto SpotsPhoto Spots IndexSubmit a Photo SpotLensesLens IndexAbout UsContact UsSubscribeSubmit ContentWorkshopsShopCartSupport UsLog In Home / Topics The San Quentin Chronicles: Inspired by a True Story Frank Frogge General Photography / Is 35mm on fullframe wide enough for landscapes?Is 35mm on fullframe wide enough for Choices download epub mobi pdf fb2 This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Blake 3 years, 2 months ago.Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)Author PostsMarch 28, 2014 at 5:14 pm #73269 BlakeParticipantI am very tempted by the sigma 35mm 1.4, as I am [PDF] Meal Prep: 65+ Meal Prep Recipes Cookbook – Step By Step Meal Prepping Guide For Rapid Weight Loss (Free Bonus Included) (Meal Prep, Ketogenic Diet, Low Carb, Ketosis) for a fast wide prime for under k and the reviews indicate this is an exceptional lens for the priceThank you for signing up! Recent Forum Topics solar eclipse and filter use Media Cards Nikon D500 wireless connection with SereKNITy: Peaceful Projects to Soothe and Inspire Nikki Van De Car laptop DX FX Equivalency Some critics for my pics Canon 70D with 18-135mm kit lens Need help picking filter lenses Facts relating to the history of Groton, Massachusetts download epub mobi pdf fb2 upgrade for baseball FooterSite MenuPhotography TipsForumLens DatabasePhoto SpotsSubmit ContentSubscribeReviewsCamera ReviewsLens ReviewsOther Gear ReviewsAccountShopCartCopyright 2017 Photography LifeFor DX I have the 35 f1.8 as well but dont find the 35mm format to my likingIf that still doesn't provide the results you are looking for, you can always start over from the home pageWhile the extra aperture appeals to me for night shots, I am worried my horizon/landscapes will feel too narrow at 35.To summarize: A) Sigma 35 1.4 OR B) Nikon 28 1.8I am using a D600 body.Please offer some guidance, or suggest another option under K.Thanks so much for The Lion Who Saw Himself in the Water Idries Shah help!March 28, 2014 at 5:19 pm #73271 BlakeParticipantI should add that I have photoshop and am no stranger to stitching panoramas.March 28, 2014 at 11:18 pm #73277 Stephen HParticipantBlake, Since you mentioned that you want a fast prime, I would favor the Nikkor 28mm if you are concerned about feeling too narrowBut the f/4 can be a limiting factor for astrophotography.For night time shots, you would do better with the 28mm f/1.8 lensThis would give me about 54 of horizontal view, versus 65 from the nikon 28mm 1.8, which is my other consideration.I would be using this for night and near-dark horizon shots, as well as general walk-around, indoor use (I find 50mm sometimes a bit too plain not to mention limiting in tight spaces)If you read Nasims review, youll see that this lens fits your needs, unless you really want a fast prime.March 30, 2014 at 11:50 am #73293 DavidParticipantSteven (above) mentioned the 16-35mm f/4 as an optionI use it on both FX and Seriously...What Am I Doing Here?: The Adventures of a Wondering and Wandering Gay Jew download epub mobi pdf fb2 cameras with great successThe f/1.4 is not substantially better than f/1.8 in its light gathering so the choice simplifies to 28mm vs 35mm.APP APP 7.0 //// 100,000,000+ 300,000+ 5 App Store .Navigation Life on Earth: Human Body download epub mobi pdf fb2 Services CSS Designs PSD to XHTML Custom WordPress Themes Joomla Templates vBulletin Styles Custom vBulletin Skins Invision Board Skins phpBB Skins OSCommerce Skins Yahoo Store Design Forums Advertise [PDF] Plankton is Pushy Oops! The page you are looking for is no longer here, or never existed in the first place (bummer)I use this for landscape and enjoy it very much4000-910-9109:00-23:00JavasatCopyright 2014 - 2017 . 171bf2437f

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 06:07 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Strange ShiChi!!! s' world!!! Index du Forum -> le coin du n'importe quoi !!! -> pUB !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation